CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 16 April 2012

Dolly Donation

I came across a blog a while ago that totally captured my heart. Due to being heavily pregnant I never got round to making one and then forgot about it altogether. I was going through all the bookmarked sites a few days ago and was so happy to re-discover it. The blog is called dollydonations.blogspot.com and is run by a fellow Brit called Sarah who donates and organises doll drives - basically sending handmade dolls to children who have nothing / have lost everything due to war, natural disasters etc.

I made this dolly to send to one of the active doll drives in Brazil. The children have been forcefully evicted from their homes and left with nothing. Hopefully this dolly will bring a smile to someones face. 



I encourage you to stop by Sarahs blog and make a dolly for a child in need. If you can't sew she has patterns for crocheted and knitted dollys too. Click here to see the current active doll drives: 

Now I'm off to make another dolly for one of the other drives...

:)

No comments: