CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 6 May 2012

I'm going to be a painter!

Ok, so I've decided I might quite like to be a painter. Have I painted before? No. Am I any good at drawing? No. Do I care? Not really. Practice makes perfect as they say. Anyhoo, I picked up a cheap set of watercolours from WHSmiths and a pad of paper. Whilst googling tutorials I found a blog called Illustration Friday where they post a topic each week so I figured I'd start with this to get my creative juices flowing. This weeks topic is 'Hitched'. I played around with a few doodles before deciding on a cute beetle with a married couple inside. It's maybe a little obvious but I figured I'd start with something easy. I'll upload separately as I need to have it on a single post to contribute my link to their site.

No comments: