CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Snap Frame Purses & Love Heart Pillows


I know it's been a couple of weeks since I've posted but that's because I've been away for a week and I've also have been developing new items to add to the shops:

First of all, let me introduce you to my new snap frame purses / bags...

The Ling is a square purse and is ideal for every day use such as holding money, your phone and important bits and pieces to stop you losing them in your handbag!

The Barbarella is perfect for holding your cosmetics and can also be used as a mini clutch on a night out.

Give someone your heart this Valentine's Day!

These love heart cushions can be personalised with your own message.

All items are available from my Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/jarofhandmadehearts



No comments: