CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 29 January 2013

New Chromebook Cover :)

I turned the dreaded 30 this month so to cheer myself up treat myself I've bought a new Samsung Google Chromebook.

As I sit here waiting for it to be delivered I decided to make myself a new case for it (because every new electrical purchase deserves a new accessory!). I went off the measurements given on the Amazon website and added 1.5" to the length and depth. I used iron on velcro as my machine doesn't like sewing it on. I've left one piece unattached for now so I can see the fit and know where to best place it when it gets here. It's lined with soft fleece too. I keep meaning to add tutorials so I will do a tute for this at some point this week.

Here it is... lets hope it fits!!!







No comments: