CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

I've decided this year is going to be wonderful. I'm going to make a living from doing something creative - what exactly I'm not sure yet! I'd like to have another baby too. That's not too much to ask is it?!

Craft wise I'm going to be setting up a Facebook Page and instead of making things to order, I will make things and sell them as I go. That way there's no pressure to make things over and over.

I spent NYE babysitting and sewing an extra long sock monkey for my cousins little boy. I really need to invest in a new sewing machine that can take a walking foot because sewing a sock is hard work!! Starting the new year with a little hand-sewing can't be bad. It's a shame the shops are closed today because I've ran out of toy stuffing!

Here's what I have so far. Any name suggestions?


No comments: