CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 16 March 2013

Monster Party!

We are moving house in a few weeks - there's no move date sorted, no van and I've only just started packking boxes and even though I've got all this to do I've been busy crafting!

I've made my sister some baby shower invitations and today I made a few invitations for my son's 2nd Birthday party. He's into monsters inc, cars, toy story and finding nemo at the moment so I picked monsters as the theme because I just love these little mini monsters and lets face it - anything with googly eyes are super cute!

This is what I have so far. I just love the little cupcake toppers, which I need to attach sticks to yet. Items are also available from my Etsy shop. Hopefully I'll have better photos soon.

xox




No comments: