CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Welcome

Hi There,


Thanks so much for stopping by. I've decided to re-start this blog from scratch now I'm working from home 80% of the time and have more spare time to update. That means all my old posts have been removed to make way for lots of sewing tutorials I plan on adding.


Here's a little info about me...I'm 28 years old and I'm happily married to my lovely hubby of 2 years. We have a gorgeous 8 month old son who is so precious I have to pinch myself sometimes because I can't believe he belongs to us. 


My earliest memory of crafting was when I was a little girl and I used to spend hours with my Auntie Ju Drops making handmade cards. The first thing I remember making aside from the cards were little gift boxes made out of old Christmas cards. Such a useful thing to do with them. (I'll add a tutorial for this at some point!)


I sew and bake for a living (yes I know how lucky I am!) and although I've been doing both things as hobbies all my life, being paid for to do something I love only came recently - just over a month ago for both things to be exact. 


I set up my little online shop in November after a couple of frinds told me I should be selling my creations and luckily my Paris themed personalised cosmetic bag was featured in The Sun Newspapers' Christmas Gift Guide and sure enough, in came a flurry of orders! At weekends I bake for a fabulous supper club in The City, which I adore. It's so nice to be back in a work environment after working for myself for 4 years (I usually do freelance PR for restaurants). 


Now my days are filled with baking, sewing and looking after our little boy. Happy days :)


Please do leave a comment and say hello - it would be nice to know that someone, somewhere has stumbled upon my little blog. Also, if there's a sewing tutorial you would like to see added, let me know and I'll see what I can do. 


Here are all my links:


Website
Folksy
Etsy
Flickr
Facebook
Twitter


Happy Christmas and may you have a fabulous New Year!

No comments: